About Me

My photo
I am what you can call "a late bloomer" as far as writing fan fiction. I created this page to share stories that I am currently writing. This blog will show my passion/obsession for anything TWILIGHT. This will also serve as my rambling post. Nothing hot and heavy, just your normal youtube crap, teasers and gossips. Yeah, that should do it. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks for dropping by!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Irreversible- Chapter 13 Teaser- a request by Journey

“Bella, I don’t think this is a good idea.” I said even if everything inside me wanted to jump on her already.

“I know but do you want to fight it?” Her question came as a surprised to me. Was she fighting the attraction too?

“I don’t really know….I am….” Before I had a chance to finish what I wanted to say…her mouth closed in on mine. I found my mouth responding to her kisses with equal passion, craning my neck forward so I could return her kisses.

“Edward…stop talking…no talking... You and I, we both want this…..” She murmured in my mouth, her hands already helping me off my chair. I tried to think, to be realistic, to tell Bella that we are wrong for even thinking of this but my mouth refuse to say the words out loud. I was jumping to my ultimate destruction but it didn’t matter at that moment. The call of flesh and the lust that I could feel building up was all that seemed to matter at the moment. Heeding my body’s call was the only thing I could think of.

5 comments:

2journey said...

Journey is soooo doing the Happy Dance! Thank you, Hotstuff! You did not disappoint! I must say.. i did not see that coming... that Bella would be the aggressor in this story. Ahem. :>)

LFC (Hotstuff) said...

Hahaha! Glad to hear that my Monnie is doing the happy dance. Told ya! I'm not going to leave ya hanging. Now, you want an outtake for the Bella and Emmett convo? Hmmm....I just might give you what you wanted.

Yes, Bella is jumping our 'shy' Eddie' lol

2journey said...

PLEASE! Would love the outtake on Bella and Emmett's conversation.

Denise said...

OMG, OMG, OMG. THUD!

LFC (Hotstuff) said...

LMAO! *Hands Denise an icepack*