About Me

My photo
I am what you can call "a late bloomer" as far as writing fan fiction. I created this page to share stories that I am currently writing. This blog will show my passion/obsession for anything TWILIGHT. This will also serve as my rambling post. Nothing hot and heavy, just your normal youtube crap, teasers and gossips. Yeah, that should do it. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another Teaser: Irreversible- Chapter 17

Just because I can't deny Monnie her favorite story. Here's another teaser... Gah... maybe I should just post the chapter! NOT!!! lmaooo


Oh, if there are errors whatsoever, please know that I haven't had the chance to apply the beta's correction etc.



Chapter 17: Teaser again

“Hey Edward, my man! What’s up?” Jonesy looked up from the chart he was working on as soon as I wheeled myself in the office. I merely grunted, not feeling particularly chatty that morning.

“What’s wrong Eddie?” My dense friend asked pushing aside the chart her was working on to give me his full attention.

“Nothing.” I settled right behind my desk. I powered my computer and avoided his gaze.

“Okay man, spill it!” Jonesy ordered, walking towards my desk. “Spill.” He said once more as soon as he reached my space, sitting on the empty chair in front.

“Where is Bella? Are we expecting her today?”  I tried to sound nonchalant but my tone came out terse and I silently kicked myself. I even realized that I may have ended up looking grim in the process.

Jonesy looked at me long and hard before he spoke. “Bella called me yesterday said she had a call from one of her clients and they needed her in L.A. She said she’ll call to let me know when she’ll be back. I kinda expect that it might take her several days or even a week before we see her back here.”

“Thanks.”

“Eddie, is there something going on between you and Bella?” Jonesy pushed, leaning on my table and I could see from the corner of my eye that he was intently trying to read me.

“Nothing Jonesy, I just wanted to ask her something.” This was basically the truth. I needed some of my questions answered. I wanted to ask her if she still loved me.

No comments: