About Me

My photo
I am what you can call "a late bloomer" as far as writing fan fiction. I created this page to share stories that I am currently writing. This blog will show my passion/obsession for anything TWILIGHT. This will also serve as my rambling post. Nothing hot and heavy, just your normal youtube crap, teasers and gossips. Yeah, that should do it. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Teaser: Irreversible- Chapter 17




“Um… a few days ago, Emmett and I went to see a movie right?” Waited for her to nod and when she did, I continued.

“Emmett got into a fight with this girl,” I stopped when Tanya’s mouth gaped open and wouldn’t close. “No, not fist fight. They got into a popcorn fight. So it escalated to the point that we were all asked to leave in the middle of the movie and ordered to clean up the mess. To cut the long story short, the girl Emmett had a brush in with is a friend of Bella.” As soon as I mentioned the name, Tanya sat up straighter but didn’t say a word.

“So yeah, we were asked to stay and clean right after. So while we were doing so, the girl with a big mouth said something about Bella having to go to Lamaze class.” Tanya’s eyes grew as big as saucers and I could feel her body sag and I felt like an idiot.

“Is the baby yours?”  Tanya’s voice was but a whisper, her face suddenly dropping but her hand instead gripped my hand, as if begging me to run.

“No--”

The door opened and Emmett walked in, one look at us and I could tell that he knew something wasn’t right. He waved to us, dropped his key on the hallway bureau and went into the kitchen, making the as little noise as he possibly could.

“Bella won’t answer my calls. I don’t know…I didn’t even think it was possible.” I finished in a defeated tone. I had no outs. I had sex with another woman, without protecting myself…and her. For this, I was the world’s biggest idiot.

“You had no protection?” Tanya’s voice came out strangled; her eyes started brimming with unshed tears.
“I told you, it happened so fast. I wasn’t thinking… it was a bad move on my part.” Sure, not to mention that I enjoyed it immensely and amnesia was to blame.


*See you guys soon! Same bat-time and same bat-channel! :D

2 comments:

Denise said...

EEEEEVVVVVVIIIIILLLLL.

LFC (Hotstuff) said...

LMAO! I think I chose the wrong one to post! Dang it!